Would You Like To Be Included In Our Speaker Directory? See More Information Here
Meryl SnowSpeaker, Consultant, Trainer
Meryl wakes up at every morning with a big smile on her face because she knows that her clients are crushing it. They’re using what she teaches to reach their goals and increase sales within a matter of weeks (often even days) with laser focused training techniques.
Meryl has spent 28 years in the special event & catering industry as co-founder of Feastivities Events, OffShoots Decor and Philadelphia’s Picnic Company. She also is the author of Booked It! and three how-to Style & Design videos. Meryl is a speaker and Senior Consultant for Catersource, the largest trade organization for caterers in the world.
She is ambitious, focused and confident. This is more than a job; Meryl’s on a mission to help businesses get on their own path to success. A passionate believer in entrepreneurship Meryl speaks with groups from the heart with warmth and knowledge, and covers the funny side of life and business.
Her recent claim to fame is raising her well behaved chickens, Gertrude, Jack & Chicken and her very busy bees.
Meryl is a member of NACE, ILEA, ICA and LCA.
- Do You Want Fries with That? The Power of the Up-Sell.
- If You’re Not Selling YOU, then You’re not Selling.
- The Power of PR.
- Build a Modern Selling Strategy & Improve Performance.
- There is No Money in Sales for 2nd Place.
- Sugar Fix- the Makings of a Sweet Deal.
- Don’t Leave $on the Table.
- Hit the Bulls Eye- Branding & Target Marketing.
- Commission Impossible- Paying, Training, Motivating a Winning Sales Team.
- You Had Me at Hello- How 1st Impressions Close the Sale.
- Inside the Caterers Studio.
- Find Them, Book Them & Keep Them Coming.
- Up-selling in a Down Economy.
- Stay Ahead of Your Competition.
- What the Bride Really Wants to Know.
- Proposals that Pop.
- How the Recession Saved My Business.
- Think Like a Caterer: Act Like a Caterer.
- Team Building.
- A Dysfunctional Team.
- Style Me Design Series.
- It’s Time to Get Social.
- Reality Catering.
- Making Money with Meryl- Marketing.
- Making Money with Meryl- Sales.
- Making Money with Meryl- Design.
- Design Divas.
- Style Me.
Contact: Meryl@MerylSnow.com or (610)659-9197
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links or listings on the page above are “paid listings”. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”